Deering Bay members can enjoy our 7 Har-Tru tennis courts as they please, however the following
- All members and guests must check-in the Pro Shop before entering the tennis courts.
- Prime time playing hours are as follows: 9 am – 12 noon weekdays and 8 am – 11 am weekends. Reservations are required for weekend prime-time play.
- Players with reservations will always have priority. A ten (10) minute grace period is in effect for those with reservations. Failure to check in within the allotted grace period will result in cancellation.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. Members may invite the same guest two (2) times per month and must register guest in the Pro Shop.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required. No bathing suits, cut-offs, running shoes, basketball shoes, sleeveless shirts (men), tank-tops (men), undershirts, tube-tops, workout clothing, halter-tops or extreme crop-tops. Shirts must be worn at all times, men must wear either collared or tennis related t-shirts.
- Ball machine use: Not permitted between 9 am – 11 am on the weekends and one-half hour before Pro Shop closing time. No children under the age of sixteen (16) unless supervised by an adult.
- No pets allowed on tennis courts.
- Guest Fees - $10.00
- Ball Machine - No Cost
- Racquet stringing labor - $15.00
- Private Lessons
- 1hr. - $70.00 ($80.50 for non-members)
- 1/2 hr - $40.00 ($46 for non-members)
- Range from $15 to $25 depending on the type